Image from TinaB3lcherFOX on twitter
So I’m feeling kind of blah today. Its probably just the rain and the lack of work to do and the prospect of still having three and a half days in the work week but all I want to do right now is go home and curl up in my bed and finish my book. Since that’s not an option, clearly, I’m going to do what every self indulgent blogger does to cheer themselves up, I’m gonna make a list of things that make me happy.
- Lying in bed curled up with a book and some tea and some music while its raining (how very tumblr of me)
- Bob’s Burgers
- 30 Rock
- Sitting on the beach in the late afternoon when its cool enough for a sweatshirt and you’re a little damp and a little salty and a little chilly but completely relaxed.
- Freezing cold ocean water
- Outdoor concerts
- Sam’s Summer
- Dancing in the most unsexy, goofy, interpretive dance way possible
- Card’s Against Humanity when the group you’re playing with has the perfect kind of sense of humor
- Terrible jokes (ex. What did the tectonic plate say when he bumped into another tectonic plate? MY FAULT!)
- My new bike
- When you run by someone you know in a race, especially if its right near the finish line
- Barefoot Truth
- Florence and the Machine
- Finding a new song you love and listening to it over and over again
- Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family, no matter how often it happens
- Laughing too hard to talk
Alright enough of this cheese. Time to go hunt down some work to do with the rest of my day.